Are you feeling the “PhD dip” and considering quitting your PhD?
Have you started a PhD and feel overwhelmed?
Do feel like quitting you PhD and you need to recover your motivation?
Do you feel you are not being productive in your PhD?
Do not despair, I can help you. You are not alone in this.
I started a PhD in a new field. I was overwhelmed. I had to “adjust” to my supervisors. I tried all the productivity tools and time management techniques. I thought of quitting my PhD. I lost my motivation.
Does this sound familiar?
I have been there. I went through the pain of a PhD. And I learned what works and what doesn’t.
Let me share it with you.
That guy in the photo is me
Coaching For PhD Students
How It Works
- 1-hour coaching sessions via Skype
- Only $79 per coaching session
- Buy as many sessions as you need
- First we prepare the session via email
Ok, that’s how
I can help you with
- How to stay motivated in your PhD
- Rekindle your love for your PhD
- Time management and productivity
I need your commitment to work hard and change your situation. with that, I promise I can help you to get immediate results.
To give you extra peace of mind, if you are not seeing results or are not convinced of my approach, you get your money back. This is how I think about your satisfaction:
No improvement = money back
No questions asked
We stay friends
- 1 hour PhD coaching via Skype for only $79.
- You buy as many 1-hour coaching sessions as you need.
- If I don’t improve your situation, you get your money back.